HiPP 3 Organic HMP Milk (24g per pack x20)(Best before date: 13/02/2024)
HiPP Organic Combiotics HMP Formula Milk
The formula contains HMP (Human Milk Probiotics) that were originally derived from breast milk. Latest scientific findings from breast milk research proves that HMP helps strengthening upper respiratory tract by 72%^ & strengthening intestinal immune system by 71%^^.
With 120 years of expertise, HiPP Organic Seal stands for our longstanding experience in processing organic raw materials and guarantees the best organic quality for your baby. The actual nutrition in HiPP’s formula have fulfilled the requirement of Hong Kong, WHO and EU standards, and provided all the nutrients required for healthy development.
The formula also comes with the new premium lid. The Triple-anti-duplication system offers the highest possible freshness and product safety. Innovative Flexband technology ensures an extra tight connection to the tin, sealed alu platine for guaranteeing product’s freshness; and the built-in-scoop holder to restore the measuring scoop from the milk powder for more hygiene and convenience.
– Very strict quality controls from the raw materials right up to the finished product (up to 500 controls).
– Our HiPP laboratory can check for over 1200 residues
– Highest possible safety and extraordinary quality
Hong Kong Leading Constant Temperature Transportation
HMP is an active ingredient which requires precise temperature control in transportation. To optimize the efficacy of HMP, temperature is strictly controlled in every stage from manufacturing, storage, packaging to delivering. At the same time, other active nutrients are not affected by the fluctuation of temperature and humidity. HiPP adopt auto-monitoring system to oversee the temperature and ensure the good quality of our product in the whole process.
Organic means saying YES to:
– Organic farming in harmony with nature
– Preservation and promotion of biodiversity
– Respectful treatment of livestock
– Climate protection
Organic means saying NO to:
– Genetic engineering
– Chemically synthesised pesticides and insecticides
– Artificial fertilizer
– Use of growth hormones in livestock
– Prophylactic use of antibiotics